Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Crafting On :: Cold and Dark


The wind is shrieking through the cracks right now and we're waiting for the mist to turn to snow.  Doesn't it sound cozy to be inside knitting?  I need to get the Elf Cap done so I can wear it!  Maybe I will turn my attention to it this evening. . . I've never made one for myself and I do admit that the design is a bit adventurous for an adult hat, but why not?


I waited too late in the day to photograph things, but here is the Hansel Half Hap I am working on.  I am coming along on the border, going from grey to blue now.  It is quite sizeable so far, which I am pleased with.  I wanted a generous shawl. 

And with that, it's time to tie up loose ends on the chores and make some time for knitting.

For more crafting, visit Frontier Dreams.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you are keeping your fingers occupied and your mind firmly in the present with with these beautiful projects. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely knits! Will you be headed to the Maple Syrup Festival this weekend? We keep watching the weather and hoping! My mouth is ready for buckwheat pancakes and a few pints of syrup for the year! Enjoy these extra "cold" days as they will soon be hot and we will wonder if it will EVER cool down! LOL

    best ... matty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We'll watch the forecast, too, and see how things are. Yes, I am doing my best to enjoy the cold weather. :-)

      Delete