Sunday, June 11, 2017

Slowly

We are inching our way back to wellness around here. I am convinced that I willed myself to heal, because there was simply no one else to keep things going.  It has been such a long week, but we are hopeful that things are improving. 
 

At one point, I brought up the children's Christmas tree, which hadn't made an appearance in some time.  Roan loves it so, and we were able to find some ornaments that weren't packed away to decorate it.


Willow made this picture of her feelings.  I think that is how we all feel.


I got a little time to myself to "see the world."  Of course, I like my world to feel small, so I went to see Rich Valley from up at the Snail Place.  I am content with this being all there is.  It was a shame to miss nature school for travel and then illness, but I am looking forward to lots of time outside when we are all up to it.


Oh, how slowly,
Oh, how slowly,
Comes the snail along his track.
Seven days he takes to travel,
Just a little ways and back.

Oh, how slowly, 
Oh, how slowly,
Through the grass, he makes his trail.
Inch by inch, he carries onward,
But he'll get there, Mr. Snail.

~Enki Kindergarten Movement

No comments:

Post a Comment