Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Crafting On :: Good Intentions


I don't think I need to tell anyone how soon it is until Christmas.  I'm feeling the crunch, as I try to envision the budget and take stock of what I've gathered so far.  Right now, I'm gathering good intentions as I make a list of things I hope to get done before the Big Day.  Here are the patterns and the Knitpicks yarns I'll use:

There's this shawl in Stroll Sapphire Heather.
And two of these in Swish Dublin and Indigo Heather.
There's also some Hollyberry and Evergreen Wool of the Andes tucked in there for me, but I have all Winter.  I'm patient.



In other news, my circadian rhythm is going strong and the evening knitting is . . . not.  I fall asleep watching my beloved BBC documentaries with the children and miss all the fun.  Willow says, "Bedtime!" and I jolt awake to drag myself to bed.  It is my one cold weather complaint--my body follows the sun.  Oh, well, I'm almost to the sleeves on Roan's In Caps Tee.


And here's the Little Kina doll sweater, which will be so sweet when it is done.  Those colors should make me feel awake, right?

Well, time to make last-minute adjustments on the Halloween costumes!  Happy day!

For more crafting, visit Frontier Dreams.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's a lot of plans you have! Good luck with them all. Yes knitting for men is tricky. I made my husband a hat one year that drowned him! Yes the darkness does make drowsy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm hoping I can make a men's hat that will work out. It's two by two on ravelry.

      Delete