Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Crafting On


The birthday sweater is done!  It's so cheery!  I believe I will think of it as a Michaelmas sweater, since it seems to match this image so well.  I'm not sure if I've kept it a secret or not, but I feel Willow will be pleased.  Her last ten days of eight.  Sigh.


The younger two and I made some bath sachets using lavender, chamomile, calendula (what the deer didn't eat), and rose petals.  I look forward to trying them out!


Roan's helmet is nearly done--what a quick project!  This is for his half-birthday, since he gets left out of the two weeks of birthday celebrations. 


And Laurel Mae got a new dress, part of her witch costume for Halloween, unless she decides to be a pumpkin or a cat.  Hard to tell, you know.  This fabric was pre-quilted, which was a little tricky, but it came out well.  She lives in dresses, as all-terrain as she is.

And with that, I've got a little time to myself.  Time to enjoy it!

For more crafting, visit Frontier Dreams.

2 comments:

  1. The sweater looks great. Lovely colours! And what a good idea to make bath satchets in those little gauze bags. I will have a go too! We have lots of dried herbs :-) The dress is really pretty too - lovely work Brandy! Sweet of you to make your son something on his half birthday. I can imagine he could feel a bit left out on the present front with your girls having birthdays around the same time. But there is always Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all your kind words. :-) Yes, Christmas is heavily on my mind lately. Not long now!

      Delete