Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Tulip Time :: April Clicks!



Do-It-Yourself Thieves Soap from Mountain Rose Herbs.
Covered button tutorial from Kate Davies Designs.
Living Under the Sky :: On time outside with children in Waldorf settings, practical considerations, and ideas for games and movement circles.
The History of Appalachian English :: Ancient phrases and their modern versions.  I especially enjoy the variation of "greaze."
A Changing Childhood or Changing Children? :: This has been on my mind a lot.
The Word-Hoard: Robert MacFarlane on Rewilding Our Language of Our Landscape :: I really enjoyed his book Landmarks and all the glossaries contained in its pages.  It's the best kind of geography.  I'm reading The Old Ways now.
The Camino Voyage :: Information about Glen Hansard's trip by traditional boat from Ireland to Spain.  I'm impressed!
Tiny Desk Concert: The Swell Season :: This is an older recording from NPR, but I really love most anything Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova do.
Nettle Cake :: This cake looks like it is covered in moss.  What could be better?
Waldorf and Minimalist :: Interesting thoughts here.  I certainly have a lot to think about for the future.

And with that, more April showers are in the air, clearing out a little later.  Rain and mist and fog are the way of it lately.  I've got lots of things to do today, as old things wrap up and new ones begin.  The joy in my heart is so profound.

No comments:

Post a Comment