Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Crafting On :: Christmas in Killarney Cap


I finished this hat last week, and what a fun one it is.  The Christmas in Killarney Cap is the Star Tam from Homespun, Handknit.  It was pretty quick to make, though I had to go back a lot.  It pays to keep track of rows!  Willow really likes it and wants one of her own some time. 

I've got some yarn coming today for the Hap Blanket, and I'm excited to get started on it.  It's been a long time since I have worked in so many colors and I guess I'll be trying out different sequences.  I  made a point to choose soft, springtime colors.  Knitting is giving me lots of happy moments lately.

For more crafting, visit Frontier Dreams.

4 comments:

  1. The hat is gorgeous! Well done! Not surprisedyour daughter fancies one. So pleased for you that knitting is bringing you lots of joy. It's as it should be 🙂❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful cap! I would love to make a tam sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They move quickly, but they are more of a fashion cap in cold weather. :-)

      Delete