Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Palm Sunday


As far as I know, there are still some folks East of here without electricity.  We were just on the edge of some big snow, it seems, and our eight inches could have easily been thirteen! 


We thoroughly enjoyed it and there are remnants of snow girls and a snow fort outside.  The weather has turned now, looking more like Spring, which helps with the Easter Mood.


Still, there had to be the obligatory snow photos.  I never tire of those.


I remembered quite last-minute that it was Palm Sunday.  So, I scrambled around getting things in order and planning a supper with Becky. 


The children love making their own bread, so it was not hard to talk them into bread cockerels from All Year Round.  Laurel had a bunny in mind, as our friend has her own pet rabbit.


I am enjoying this little gnome bringing carrots to the rabbits entirely too much.  I wish you all a lovely Holy Week! 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been having lots of lovely snow again. Lovely bread cockerels :-) Happy Easter Brandy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope your day was lovely, too!

      Delete
  2. Very nice bread cockerels. :) We got a huge snow right after Palm Sunday! The gnome in the tractor makes me giggle, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easter is always a toss-up here. We were warm this year. :-)

      Delete