Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Crafting On :: Tiny Things

I've made pajamas, shorts, and a nightgown in the past week, but none are so photogenic as Willow's most recent creations. Inspired by a doll and bed I made when I was younger, Willow made her kerchief fairy (minus the wings) a bed, quilt, pillow, skirt, and shawl.


These were all made of scraps, some quite small, like the quilt.  I'd kept the little pieces for years, not knowing what to do with the meager amount.  This was perfect!  The fabric for the sheet and pillow case has tiny castles on it.  It's so sweet, I hadn't been able to bring myself to use it.  I think this is a wonderful solution.


How I wish I had such a pretty bed to rest on!

For more crafting, visit Frontier Dreams.

6 comments:

  1. Ah that is so lovely. What a beautiful doll and such lovely accessories too :-) Well done Willow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (on Willow's behalf). Willow may make a doll someday--we have The Doll Book and there are so many sweet ideas in it.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! My daughter would love to do a project like that! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You two should give it a go. :-)

      Delete
  3. That is the cutest thing! Willow's such a good seamstress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She has patience, for sure. :-)

      Delete